General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Bright Meadow Christian Preschool, Inc. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Bright Meadow Christian Preschool, Inc. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Bright Meadow Christian Preschool, Inc.’s legitimate interests
- Bright Meadow Christian Preschool, Inc. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Bright Meadow Christian Preschool follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Bright Meadow Christian Preschool uses ‘cookies’ and ‘web beacons.’ These cookies and web beacons are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, the pages on our website and email communications that the visitor accessed, and the visitors’ interactivity with our website and email communications. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page and email content based on visitors’ browser type, and their webpage and email interactivity.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third-Party Advertising Partners
Facebook, Inc. – which services we use for social media interaction and to optimize Facebook Ads.
Google LLC – which services we use to measure the performance of this website and to optimize Google Ads.
Third-Party Ad Servers and Ad Networks
Note that Bright Meadow Christian Preschool has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. Detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Third-Party Service Providers
Bright Meadow Christian Preschool may use third-party service providers to process and store your data. We use third-party service providers to:
- Register our domain name www.brightmeadowpreschool.com
- Host this website
- Host this website’s email communications with our visitors and customers
- Design and manage the content of this website
- Collect data visitors send voluntarily via contact forms
- Manage email marketing subscriber lists and send emails to our subscribers
- Measure and optimize the performance of this website
A complete list of our third-party service providers, how we use their services and their privacy policies are available upon request.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bright Meadow Christian Preschool does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.